Her artistic studies have enabled her to develop years of creative research where binding art and assembling have always been her imperative.
At the same time her research in sculpting has completed her work.
After working and exhibiting in the South of France, she is now back in Paris where she is totally dedicating her life to her art .
- Studied Applied Arts in Paris.
- Diploma in Jewellery creation in Paris.
- Creator of jewellery for the House of Nina Ricci, Paris.
- Taught at the Montmorency School of Jewellery in Paris.
- Exhibition of her work in many Art Forums in France.
- The artist is also a sculptor and exhibits her works in France.